The Ultimate Pink Floyd Trivia Test
- What do "The Tea Set", "Sigma Six", "The Flowers" & "Jokers Wild" all have in common?
- Whose are the vocals on: a) "One of these Days", b) "Have a cigar" & c) "Great Gig in the Sky" (DSoM) version).
- Whose are Madamoiselle Nobbs & Seamus, and what is their relationship with Pink Floyd?
- Who else made an album called "Dark side of the Moon", and when?
- Who directed "The Wall"? Name two other films made by hin featuring music and entertainment.
- What is the underlying theme for "Wish you Were Here"?
- Who drove a van for which famous fashion house?
- Who attended which music college?
- Who produced "Arnold Layne"?
- Who is Norman Smith, what other name does he use and for what is this alias noted?
- What does "Ummagumma" mean?
- Name the two stars, who provided spoken material for DSoM, but were rejected in favour of, among others, Jerry the Irish doorman.
- Who played on a session for WYWH, but was not eventually used. With whom was he recording at the time in EMI studios?
- In what country was "Another Brick..." banned?
- Who was first considered as a replacement for Syd Barrett in 1967?
- Which future Lieutenant Governor of California worked on which Pink Floyd soundtrack & who directed that movie?
- Which director went on to make which successful Holywood film after making "More" & "La Vallee"?
- What is scientifically incorrect on DSoM's cover, and what is missing?
- Is Syd Barret's real name Roger, David, Nick or Rick?
- Was DSoM originally conceived in Abbey Road, St Augustine's Road or Rodeo Drive?
- Where did the title of Atom Heart Mother come from?
- Where would you find:
- "Coral Caves"
- "Watching the Watcher"
- "Distant ships smoke.."
- "A wooden leg"
- "Reference to the I Ching"
- "quiet desperation"
- Who is the strange figure on the right hand side of the cover of "Saucer"?
- Wich ballet company did Pink Floyd play live for? Who was it's director & who initially agreed to dance the lead role? Who intended to direct the proposed movie, and what was the story to be based on?
- What was DSoM originally called, when performed live?
- What was the previous studio album called?
- What did the enigeer of DSoM go on to write & produce?
- Who appeared at the recording of "Shine On YouYou Grazy Diamond"?
- What escaped from Battersea power station?
- Who else was on the bill when Pink Floyd first played The Winterband Ballroom in 1967?
- What's behind the red veil?
- Where was "Animals" recorded?
- Who was the orchestral arranger on "The Wall" and what is his connection with Sherwood forest?
- Who was in wich studio recording what album during the making of Piper at the Gates of Dawn?
- Wich artist animated "The Wall"? Who is he married to and who was her previous boyfriend? Who is her brother, and what was his partner called?
- What is the longest song title in the Floyd repertoire and what is the shortest?
- What is the meaning of the Division Bell?
- What is the building behind the status on the cover of the Floyd's latest album and this programme?
- Where were the "Game For May" held and in wich year?
- Wich of Floyd's secretaries later married a pop star?
- What was Hipgnosis and what names were associated with it?
- Where is Grantchester Meadows?
- Who is Gerald?
- Who supported Floyd on their first Japanese gig and wich year was this?
- Who inspired "One Of These Days" and who inspired "Shine On You Grazy Diamond"?
Pink Floyd Trivia Test Answers