Oegstgeest: Parish church
Parish church of Oegstgeest (near Leiden).
Already in the 7th century there was a chapel on this place (until the 11th century called 'Kerkwerve'). The oldest known appointment of a priest is from 1312. The gothic church was burned down in period of the Spanish government, and (partly) rebuilt around 1600.
|NL-Lu BPL 2777, Choir book for the Divine Office, 1562|
De hervormde kerk te Oegstgeest, in: Het huis (oud en nieuw), mei 1909.