Founded ca 1415 as Zusters van het Gemene Leven in the Barbaragasthuis (aan de Oudegracht) in Utrecht, but moved soon to the neighbourhood of the Nicolaaskerk. It switched to the Derde Orde van St Franciscus in 1422 and later on they became Augustinian nuns.
Two processioners have been atributed to this convent (incorrectly):
|NL-Uc BMH 39|
The song book D-Bsb Germ. oct. 190 has been attributed to this convent.
Monasticon Batavum, II, pp. 192 and 187 (Utrecht nrs. 16 and 4).